VEHICLE / WALL GRAPHICS
“This was one of the best investments we’ve ever made in advertising. The Image House is by far the place to go.” Adam, Designer Desserts
Vehicle graphics are safe, non-permanent an easily removed. When well maintained, these graphics can last for years. These eye-catching graphics are one of the most cost-effective advertising mediums available.. In advertising, costs are charged by every 1,000 impressions (CPM). Compare the cost of vehicle graphics to these other advertising mediums:
- A one-third page, black and white ad in the top 100 newspaper markets will cost you $22.95 per CPM.
- A 30-second prime-time spot in the top 100 television markets costs $17.78 per CPM.
- A four-color one page ad in 23 top magazine publications costs $9.35 per CPM.
- A 60-second drive-time ad in the top 100 radio markets costs $8.61 per CPM.
- The average cost for all forms of billboards is $2.18 per CPM.
- Vehicle wraps cost just $.77 per CPM! (Wide-Format Imaging, February 2013)
Additional services we offer:
- On-site measuring
- Installation and removal